I knit so I don't kill people.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Well having spent New Year' eve in with Messrs Beechams and Kleenex, oh and Mr Covonia dropped round for a beverage I decided to get out in the fresh air today.  So off to  Thurstaston Country Park we went www.visitwirral.com/attractions-and-activities/wirral-country-park-p7711 and boy was it bracing, there was rolling surf a super strong wind and hundreds of people with the same idea.  There were group after group of ramblers and families all seeing their New Year start with a very fresh walk.

I even managed to use my camera on my new phone, this technology is fantastic.Firstly I had to get it out of it's new case, yes I yarn bombed my phone within hours of receiving for Christmas from himself.  I had small granny squares made from some leftover sock yarn so I stitched them up and ta dah !



Then I got snapping, they're a bit rough as it was blowing a gale and I'm still learning how to use the thing !

And off we go against the wind !

Lovely blue skies after all the horrible rain

After my lovely walk we're all back in the warm with a Vegetable Mulligatawny soup on the hob (made from fresh myself I might add).  I'm off to devour it then back to my crafty corner for the evening with a good movie I think :)

1 comment:

  1. loving the yarn-bombed phone cover!
    Looks very bracing there, blows away those xmas cobwebs!
    Soup sounds lovely!
    Good luck with your blog this year
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete